Saturday, June 25, 2011

just girl stuff (magic of delicious distraction)

Ok so this might totally be for the ladies, but that's what I am sooo its ok, sometimes to jus hang out with the girls, lol....so what's up with me....welllll boyfriend issues....like what else is new ikr! Sometimes ur jus not the same person u were at the beginning of a relationship, and its not neccessarily anything wrong with that. I mean duhhh its called growth....anywayyyyyy I mean my heart and my good judgement are totally not agreeing with each other....ughhhhhh! What to dooooo!
Sometimes its like great, super, yayyyyy, happy happy joy joy, then its like omg yock get away from me lol lbs.......and my heart swells, and shrinks......I guess that's life but how irritating! Hmmmm just thought weld have a girl talk...wish me luck....thanks for listening...and the rest of dd says hiiiiiiiiii! Xoxoxoxoxo dd! Magic-out!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

No comments:

Post a Comment